Careers With Children
Working with children is one of the most challenging tasks a person can take on. Children are our future, and if you choose to work with them, you will have the chance to make this future a bright one.
Top 10 career choices :
1) Social worker – they have many responsibilities, including protecting children from life threatening situations.
2) Teacher – his job is to prepare the “new generation” to lead the way
3) Child psychologist – they also have many tasks, including:
- Doing research on child behavior
- Diagnosing and treating learning disabilities
- Administering different tests
4) Nursery nurse – they provide care for children up to the age of 5 years.
5) Art therapist – they help kids who suffer from anxiety or had a traumatizing experience.
6) School counselor – they offer educational and career counseling services to students.
7) Teaching assistant – they assist teachers with instructional responsibilities.
8) Juvenile justice attorney – they specialize in legal issues applying to minors.
9) Pediatrician – they deal with the health of children (diagnosis and treatment).
10) Day care center director – they are responsible for coordinating a day care program.
Thank you for reading this post. If you liked it, please share it on Facebook, Twitter or any other place where people might find it useful.