How To Be Creative
Let’s talk about creativity and how you can improve it. As with most things in life, this will require some time and patience, but it will be worth the effort.
So here are some tips:
- Become an expert. Once you have plenty of knowledge about a particular subject, you will notice how different pieces of the puzzle start fitting together, and unexpected solutions start popping in your head.
- Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. People are so scared of failing that they rarely even try to tackle a problem head on. Here are some articles that cover this topic:
- Don’t Be Afraid To Fail
- How To Overcome Your Fears
- Remember that a problem can have multiple solutions. More about it here:
- How To Make A Good Decision
- Why Making Good Choices Is Difficult
- Create mind maps. This is a great way to see the “big picture” of a project. I’ve covered this topic here:
- How To Draw Mind Maps
- Learn how to control your stress. Frustration can arise when you fail to generate ideas. Don’t beat yourself up over this, as I’ve pointed out here:
- Techniques To Reduce Stress
- Find inspiration. I’ve written an article on how to generate ideas for your writing projects:
- Get Inspiration To Write
- Find a place (or places) where you are the most creative. Maybe these posts can give you some ideas:
- Best Places To Study Without Distractions
- How To Study At Home – Essential Tips
- When a brilliant idea strikes – write it down! Carry a small notebook with you at all times. I remember I wrote a very good poem (at least I got good reviews from some intelligent folks) after looking at a beautiful graffiti.
- Don’t forget to exercise. This can relieve tension and unleash your creativity. Maybe this video can help:
- Great Workout Routines
- Bounce ideas of a creative friend. I stopped counting how many times talking to someone has helped me find unexpected solutions.
- Read this article: 100 Tips For Improving Your Creativity
Thank you for reading this post. If you liked it, please share it on Facebook, Twitter or any other place where people might find it useful.