How To Find My Passion
Contrary to popular belief, finding a passion isn’t easy. We have so many choices in life, and this variety paralyzes us into doing nothing.
I hope this article can give you some ideas:
1) Is there already something you love doing? This is the first question you should ask yourself. If there are a couple of activities that bring a smile on your face, then for each activity you should ask yourself, “Would I want to do that for the rest of my life?”
2) What excites you? Can you talk about your favorite topic for hours and hours?
3) What do you see yourself doing in 5, 10, 25 years? Do you see yourself as a rich man, partying 24/7; or as a police officer, fighting crime and corruption?
4) Who are your role models? Maybe those people already live the life of your dreams.
5) If you were a teacher, what would you love to teach? What topic is interesting enough for you to explain to even the most stupid person on the planet?
6) What books do you read, what movies do you watch? For example, if you read many books about the military, then chances are you want to become a soldier or a general, right?
7) Ask others what you’re good at. For this reason you should have very close friends.
8) Do as much research as possible. Once you’ve seen some of the challenges that you’ll have to face, ask yourself, “Am I still enthusiastic? Am I still curious?” If the answer is positive, then go for it.
9) Never Stop Pursuing Your Dreams – watch the video inside!
Thank you for reading this post. If you liked it, please share it on Facebook, Twitter or any other place where people might find it useful.