How To Gain More Confidence
In this article we will discuss self-confidence and how to build it up. We all have doubts, we all have insecurities – that is what comes from being human. Unless we start believing in ourselves, we will never move forward and continue crying about how cruel this world is.
How To Boost Your Self Confidence
1) Change your habits. Sometimes it seems that you are a looser, and nothing ever goes your way. That’s why I recommend you to check out this video post “Rituals Define You,” and listen to what Tony Robbins has to say.
2) Know what you want from life. If you don’t have any goals, then you can’t move forward; if you can’t move forward, then you will continue to stay unhappy (Soon I will write an article on how to set goals).
3) Socialize with people you admire. I can tell you from experience that if you are friends with someone who drags you down, then this is just a waste of your time and energy; cut ties with that “friend.” You might feel bad about that decision, but it has to be done.
Here is an article that might help: “How Can I Make New Friends?”
4) Step outside of your comfort zone. You can’t gain confidence if you don’t fight new battles.
Maybe this article can give you a kick-start: How To Overcome Your Fears
5) Do something you enjoy. Often we find ourselves living someone else’s life and fulfilling their dreams. Don’t do that! You have been put on this planet to satisfy your ambitions – that’s it!
Focus on what you’re good at, no matter how ridiculous it may seem to others. We will all die relatively soon, so do you want your last thought to begin with “Why didn’t I…?”
6) Learn to motivate yourself. I will write an article about this topic later, but here is a good video to put your mind in the right direction:
7) Don’t compare yourself to other people. There will always be someone who is more talented and successful than you are. The only way you can surpass that person is if you persevere and work hard.
8) Allow yourself to fail. Read this article: Don’t Be Afraid To Fail
9) Don’t overanalyze. The best way to build up confidence is by giving something a shot. One part of your brain will try to stop you – ignore it!
10) Become competent. Read as many books about your specialization as you can. At one point you will become the “go to” guy, and your confidence level will go up.
11) Don’t seek perfection. There is nothing perfect in this world, ok? Don’t set too high standards for yourself.
12) Reward yourself. If you had the guts to step outside of your comfort zone, do or buy something you enjoy.
Anyone can develop self-confidence – so go for it!
Thank you for reading this post. If you liked it, please share it on Facebook, Twitter or any other place where people might find it useful