I Want To Change My Life
Some people would like to have a new start; to wash away their undesirable past and make way for a brighter future. The only question is, “How?”
Well, there are several ways to change your life:
1) Do not forget your past. Your past experiences shaped you into who you are right now. If you have made many mistakes, then all you can do is learn from them (Read more about this topic here: Don’t Be Afraid To Fail)
3) Get rid of everything that brings negative emotions. By that I mean throwing away stuff (like pictures of your ex-girlfriend) that prevent you from moving forward as a person or/and professional.
5) Don’t let anyone drag you down with them. Find friends who are supportive and make you a better person. Related articles:
- How To Earn Respect From People
- How Not To Be Lonely
- How Can I Make New Friends?
6) Stay focused. Get rid of anything that wastes your time. In my case, that was my TV, YouTube and Facebook. Now I have much more time on my hands!
7) Read what you find fascinating and interesting. Books have an amazing power to awaken our inner strength. Those who read see more opportunities in life (you can also listen to audiobooks).
8) Don’t be afraid to say “No”. We often waste our time on finding friends among people who want to use us to their advantage. I’ve covered this topic here: How To Say “No” Without Feeling Guilty
9) Be kind to other people. You don’t know who might lend you a helping hand in the future, so why not be a “good guy” from the beginning?
10) Step out of your comfort zone. Learn more about it here: How To Overcome Your Fears
11) Stay optimistic. See the world as a playground – a very nasty playground – with lots of opportunities.
Here is how you can change yourself: How To Be An Optimist
As you can see, changing yourself is all about changing your attitude towards yourself and others.
Thank you for reading this post. If you liked it, please share it on Facebook, Twitter or any other place where people might find it useful.