Tips On How To Read Body Language
In this article we will talk about how you can learn to read body language. It is really important to develop this skill, because we live in a world where words and actions do not always meet, and people are doing everything to hide their true intentions.
Understanding non-verbal cues can also help you fix broken relationships, see whether a friend is upset, or whether a girl (or boy) you like feels the same way about you, etc.
So Here Are Some Tips:
1) You have to understand how complex non-verbal communication is. Just because you’ve watched a few series of “Lie to me,” doesn’t mean that every person will be an open book to you.
2) Practice makes perfect. The ability to read people is a skill, and as with any skill, it will require some of your time (in this case, a lot of time). You have to make a conscious effort to be quiet and observe other people while they are happy, angry, sad, frustrated, anxious, etc.
- How To Talk Less
- How To Stop Procrastinating and Get Things Done
- How To Get Willpower?
3) Improve your observation skills. As the great Sherlock Holmes once said, “You see, but you do not observe.” When it comes to non-verbal communication, your eyes are your main tool to see through a person’s true feelings and intentions.
- How To Improve Your Observation Skills
4) Learn about other peoples’ cultures. Not only will you get smarter, but you also will avoid uncomfortable situations.
- Body Language Across Different Cultures
5) Read as many books about body language as you can. Don’t know what to read? Check out this article:
- What To Read Next?
Thank you for reading this post. If you liked it, please share it on Facebook, Twitter or any other place where people might find it useful.