Is It Possible To Work and Study At The Same Time?
By now, I hope, you’ve realized that working without having a degree, and having a degree but being unemployed, are paths that lead to nowhere. Sure, if you are lucky enough to have powerful connections (e.g. rich parents), then you don’t need to read this article; but if you are not so fortunate, the world will treat you cruelly.
What To Do?
1) Learn how to study effectively. I can’t stress enough the importance of that. I’ve written an article series that should help you memorize information faster:
- Part 1: Getting Into the Right State of Mind
- Part 2: Understanding The Basics
- Part 3: How To Draw Mind Maps
- Part 4: How To Memorize Information? – Part 1
- Part 5: How To Memorize Information? – Part 2
2) Do everything in advance. As I’ve mentioned in one of the articles, don’t be a “typical” student who likes to study only 2-4 days in advance. Learn how to value your time!
- Some Time Management Tips
- How To Manage Your Time: Multitasking
- How To Do Your Homework Fast
3) Embrace power naps. If you come home too tired from work, then a good idea is to take a quick nap, recharge your batteries, and then study.
Read more about it here:
- Do Power Naps Work?
4) Check out Fiverr.com. This website allows you to sell your services for $5. Now while this may sound like nothing, people are making thousands from this fantastic online service. Here are some popular gigs:
- I will make a video testimonial for $5
- I will kickbox in my bikini and say what ever you want for $5
- I will do a nice and professional LOGO design for $5
- I will draw you as a Simpson cartoon for $5
5) Know how to motivate yourself. At one point you will find yourself physically and mentally exhausted, and thoughts of giving up will start creeping in. Do not allow yourself to slack off.
- How To Get Willpower?
6) Stay organized. I’ve written an article about this topic here:
- How To Stay Organized In College
Thank you for reading this post. If you liked it, please share it on Facebook, Twitter or any other place where people might find it useful.